What price an innocent life? (5 Dec, 2014)

Have your say on today's Aardvark Daily column

Re: What price an innocent life? (5 Dec, 2014)

Postby Malcolm » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:14 pm

phill wrote:
so how much of that 2.6mill is government special committee salaries and how much is stone and tar

cause im pretty sure the stone and tar is the costing for what we are worth and the salaries will be what they think they can cream from us

Very little for both, I think the majority goes to the shareholders of companies like Fulton Hogan etc.
Malcolm

Postby phill » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:05 pm

ahh the board members and ceo .. who are they

The company is an unlisted public company, with Shell New Zealand holding a 10.1% stake in 2013

Area served New Zealand Australia Pacific Islands

Key people
Nick Miller, Managing Director
Edwin G Johnson, Chairman
( ,,,,,,,, ....... A E I O U use em sparingly theres probably not enough )

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiney things i have got
phill

Postby roygbiv » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:02 am

So these two perps took the law into their own hands - I thought our legal system would come down like a ton of bricks for that alone
They poured petrol over somebody - mmm, pre=meditation - a hard case to disprove
They ACCIDENTLY SET LIGHT to them, " I didn't mean it your honour the lighter just slipped" - cue Tui's ad

I would be VERY interested if the media followed up on this and try and explain from the judges perspective exactly why the sentence was so lenient, it just does not stack up.
In years gone by both perps would have swung.
roygbiv

Previous

Return to Today's column