Greetings!

It's been so long since the forums were up you may need to introduce yourselves to the others who visit this website. Give us a little background and info.

Greetings!

Postby Greighps » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:35 pm

Hi everyone, my names Jason and I'm from Florida (currently living in the state of Arizona) in the U.S.
I'm currently a Aircraft Maintenance Technician for Bombardier aerospace, and I mainly work on the Global Express 5000, 6000 and XRS.
I was in the US Army, and was a Turbine engine mechanic on Chinooks, Blackhawks, Apaches and the Kiowa Warrior.
I enjoy aerial photography and am currently messing around with the DJI Mavic (bleh), but have been flying RC planes (quads more recently) since I was a kid with my father. I originally found Bruce's youtube channel and with a bit of research found out Bruce is a bit a internet celebrity, I enjoy his content and am inspired by how active he is in the aviation community and also how knowledgable he is on the topic and decided to register to the forums because it could only more expand my personal knowings!

I've been all over the world, but yet to have visited New Zealand, but I hope to change that in the near future!
Greighps

Re: Greetings!

Postby aardvark_admin » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:56 pm

Great to see you here and if/when you come over here, be sure and drop in for a visit!
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Return to Introduce yourself