Pelle introduces himself

It's been so long since the forums were up you may need to introduce yourselves to the others who visit this website. Give us a little background and info.

Pelle introduces himself

Postby Pelle » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:50 pm

Long time RC nerd from Denmark. Father of 2 girls and uncle to several bright young people. Long story short: I got divorced, and now I have more time and space for the hobby that brings back wonderful RC memories from my childhood. I've had mostly RC cars, but I've dabbled in boats and planes. For years I've dreamed of flying FPV planes, and slowly - ever so slowly, I'm inching towards that goal, with a tight budget being the primary obstacle. In the mean time I enjoy watching Bruce and his mates play at the airfield, gathering inspiration and picking up useful information along the way. I've been testing the waters of FPV video links by driving around my little 1:10 defender with a camera on top, while sitting in my living room staring at a tiny monitor, exploring the vast and dangerous wilderness that is my back yard. Baby steps .... :P
Pelle

Re: Pelle introduces himself

Postby aardvark_admin » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:37 am

Nice to have you onboard! Thanks for introducing yourself.
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Return to Introduce yourself