Hi From Sydney Northern Beaches

It's been so long since the forums were up you may need to introduce yourselves to the others who visit this website. Give us a little background and info.

Hi From Sydney Northern Beaches

Postby mrkeb » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Hello all
I've learned more about quad copters from Bruce in a few weeks than I've been able to reveal from months of frustrating research. I fly a blade 350 QX and a home-built HobbyKing 330 Quad. I hold a PPL (Australia) and have a Radio licence. I have flown Cessna's and Cherokees in NZ (Christchurch) and Australia (Sydney and Melbourne). I also flew gyro-copters in the Hunter Valley in Australia. I've published two books/directories on Australian aviation law for use in open book exams for PPL, CPL and ATPL in Australia (sold the publishing rights to Aviation Theory Centre, Melbourne). I'm interested in flying quads for amateur video. As I already hold a PPL licence, radio licence and CPL theory its relatively easy to get a quad licence which I have almost completed. Keen to communicate with anybody interested in Quad, FPV and aerial video. I'm 3 yrs older than Bruce, and deeply admire his work.
Kevin McGuire
kevin.mcguire@me.com
mrkeb

Re: Hi From Sydney Northern Beaches

Postby aardvark_admin » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:03 am

Hi Kevin, nice to have you onboard!
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Return to Introduce yourself