Spark... you're crap!

Discussions about anything in the news

Spark... you're crap!

Postby aardvark_admin » Tue May 19, 2020 3:27 pm

This morning I filled out an online survey that was sent to me by Spark -- gee, I could win a Prezzie card :-/

One thing the survey asked is whether I use my internet connection for online gaming -- to which I replied no. I also categorised my age group as 65-70.

This afternoon I get an email from Spark telling me about their amazing XBox gaming offer.

Do they even listen?????

Duh!
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Re: Spark... you're crap!

Postby Malcolm » Tue May 19, 2020 9:31 pm

They were listening and assumed the reason you don't use the net for online gaming is because you lack an Xbox. Problem solved! That is worth a round of executive bonuses.
Malcolm

Postby pctek » Wed May 20, 2020 4:24 pm

aardvark_admin wrote:This morning I filled out an online survey that was sent to me by Spark -- gee, I could win a Prezzie card :-/

One thing the survey asked is whether I use my internet connection for online gaming -- to which I replied no. I also categorised my age group as 65-70.

So...older people don't game?
Actually many do.
pctek

Postby aardvark_admin » Wed May 20, 2020 4:29 pm

pctek wrote:
aardvark_admin wrote:This morning I filled out an online survey that was sent to me by Spark -- gee, I could win a Prezzie card :-/

So...older people don't game?
Actually many do.

According to a reference cited on Wikipedia "Gamers of all ages play online games, with the average age being 31 years old" -- perhaps indicating that there is less likelihood that a 67-year-old would be a gamer than someoneone of younger years :-)

Mind you, this article states 'For adults age 60-69, game play grew three percentage points, from 41 percent in 2016 to 44 percent in 2019. Among those age 70 and older, there was a two-percentage point increase in game play, from 37 percent to 39 percent" so you are likely dead right in your assertion.
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Return to General News Discussion