dubai toys

Discussions about anything in the news

dubai toys

Postby phill » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:33 pm

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-23/d ... ng/8202994

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=257423

is it just me or does dubai buy toys for bored boys rather than serious tools for emergencies ( creating some legitimacy for a certain martin thingy )

remembering ( from wiki )
The Dubai Police Force has recently acquired a few luxury and high-performance vehicles (which include a Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4, a Ferrari FF, a Chevrolet Camaro SS, a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, a Toyota Supra MK4, a Bentley Continental GT, a limited edition Aston Martin One-77, a Ford Mustang GT, a BMW M6 Gran Coupé, a Brabus G63 AMG, a Bugatti Veyron, an Audi R8, a Nissan GT-R, a Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG, a McLaren MP4-12C, a McLaren 650S, a Hummer H3, a Lexus GS, a Lexus RC F, a Toyota Land Cruiser, a BMW i8 and a GMC Sierra)
Last edited by phill on Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
( ,,,,,,,, ....... A E I O U use em sparingly theres probably not enough )
phill

Re: dubai toys

Postby aardvark_admin » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:44 pm

Dubai is just a bunch of boys with toys as you say. So far they've said they'll be using the Martin Jetpack to fight hi-rise fires (that's if they can get to the top a building before the engine needs a rebuild) and they've just purchased some of those hover-bikes that the Russians are making. They've also got the flying taxis coming online and I guess this just proves that idle hands, lots of money and no alcohol can do terrible things to your judgment :-)
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Re: dubai toys

Postby phill » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:34 pm

yes obviously the math on how heavy a 1000 mtr hose is when its full of water
or how much water or even high tech fire extinguishers a MJP could carry to 1000 meters height didnt get to many thoughts before signing
( ,,,,,,,, ....... A E I O U use em sparingly theres probably not enough )
phill

Return to General News Discussion