Should we be worried?

Discussions about anything in the news

Should we be worried?

Postby aardvark_admin » Wed May 13, 2015 11:03 am

Hmmm... if you're a religious person then right now you might be a little concerned that we're about to reach a milestone in the history of the earth.

According to some of the claims of The Bible, the last days will be marked by earthquakes, floods and war on every land.

Let's see... over the past few weeks we've had a rather unusual spate of significant earthquakes everywhere from Nepal to Peru to New Zealand, Japan, Papua New Guinea, Hawaii and other places around the globe.

The "super El Nino" event is going to cause a very high risk of significant flooding events along the Eastern edge of the Pacific ocean.

And now we have a "war against terror" that has truly affected every nation on the planet -- if not by way of terror attacks on their soil, at least by way of the massively increased security and reduced public freedoms that have been imposed on their people.

Is now the time? :D
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Re: Should we be worried?

Postby Screw » Wed May 13, 2015 5:13 pm

Nah Bruce. Only dogs worry and we shoot them.
Screw

Re: Should we be worried?

Postby phill » Wed May 13, 2015 7:19 pm

i have done extensive research into this
consulted 86 stone statues , 2 packs of cards , a magic 8 ball , thrown 14 bones , bashed my head to 3 giant magic fairies , studied the auras of 6 people 2 dogs 5 cats and a snail , looked extensively at all the relevant stars , a crystal ball , and a particularly nice herd of cows ... i came to the conclusion that the mushroom soup gave the most accurate answer ... "yehhhh .... nahh ... ohhhh ... lots of pretties" .... if you ask me again when its over i will give you a more accurate answer
( ,,,,,,,, ....... A E I O U use em sparingly theres probably not enough )

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiney things i have got
phill

Return to General News Discussion