grocer could save pharmac billions

Discussions about anything in the news

grocer could save pharmac billions

Postby phill » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:07 am

i just listened to some minutes of dim grocer talking
i say some minutes as im not sure of the time as i was reduced to a state of catatonia within a very short time
this guy is brilliant i have never experienced anyone or thing that works so fast as a cure for insomnia .... talk about " these are not the droids you are looking for " the average person would only hear " these arrr .... zz "
which brings me to my point if i have one
a biologic approach to med care to save pharmac after tppa
and the answer is clear and easy we have onhand the cure for most common ailments

NAME ... CURES

GROSER T ( dim grocer ) obviously has the portfolio ( snot speak for job ) of .......insomnia, anger management and light general anesthetic

ENGLISH W ( bullshit billy , bad billy , that lying fk )......... low blood pressure , low heart rate , low level of consciousness and anesthesia revival

KEY J ( shonkey ) ...... emetic , party clearance

GUY / JOYCE / BROWNLEE ...... constipation , obesity , tuck shop profit loss

FINLAYSON C ( rabid rat, angry hampster , squeak ) ..... animal testing
( ,,,,,,,, ....... A E I O U use em sparingly theres probably not enough )

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiney things i have got
phill

Re: grocer could save pharmac billions

Postby Screw » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:27 pm

Our Groserman had very little to say except the usual Politishit!
Screw

Postby goosemoose » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:02 pm

I see the "Buts" are starting, the softening up period has begun.

"We'll be paying more for pharmaceuticals but not much and we'll get more money from trade"
"We won't get any dairy concessions but at least we got a deal"
"We'll rogered big time but at least it's legal and the lube will be cheaper under the TPPA"
goosemoose

Postby aardvark_admin » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:14 pm

goosemoose wrote:"We'll rogered big time but at least it's legal and the lube will be cheaper under the TPPA"

ROTFL!!!

Sadly -- many a true word spoken in jest :( :(
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Postby Screw » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:06 pm

goosemoose wrote:I see the "Buts" are starting, the softening up period has begun.

"We'll be paying more for pharmaceuticals but not much and we'll get more money from trade"
"We won't get any dairy concessions but at least we got a deal"
"We'll rogered big time but at least it's legal and the lube will be cheaper under the TPPA"

Gosh Goosey don't make those comments when I have a mouthful of coffee, it's messy! :lol: :lol:
Screw

Postby aardvark_admin » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:45 pm

How disingenuous of Key to suggest that even though NZ will pay more for pharmaceuticals under the TPPA that consumers won't end up paying more.

Well if those consumers are also taxpayers then they *will* pay more... *MUCH* more.

Given that the huge majority of Kiwis are taxpayers then he is telling bold-faced lies, yet again.

Why does this man, with his lies, contempt for democracy and general oiliness still retain such high rankings in the polls?

Oh that's right.. I forgot... "she'll be right". :-(
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Postby Screw » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:50 pm

Where have you been for the last 7 years Bruce. Our Johnny always tells the truth. Remember no tax increases, no asset sales, no private prisons, no charter schools, no nuffin.

He's kept his word but all his underlings have let him down. Damned peasants! They never do what he says!
Screw

Postby aardvark_admin » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:57 pm

From an NZH story on this...
The Prime Minister also said the costs to Government of more expensive medicines would be outweighed by the increased exports which would result from the trade deal

So who benefits from increased exports? The "haves"
So who pays the price for more expensive medicines? The "have-nots".

More wealth redistribution in the wrong direction -- no wonder Mr Key and his mates are so pleased.

And don't you just hate the way he says "the costs to Government" when he really means "the costs to TAXPAYERS".

Disingenuous to the extreme!
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Return to General News Discussion