90Thorium232 the power of the future

Discussions about anything in the news

90Thorium232 the power of the future

Postby RoddyAxn » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:13 pm

A quick search here shows thorium power solutions is not a topic of discussion

1. Dr Marvin Herndon proposes a reductive early environment in the formation of the solar system.

2. Early elemental Thorium and Uranium formed the core of six planets in the solar system then went critical to this day.

3. That heat energy at the core geo reactor makes its way the the surface and more heat is given off than the sun can provide.

4. Also the early earth had a 300 times the mass of earth gas cloud surrounding it and was blown off by the solar ignition.

5. The earth is in the process of expanding as the decompression of this event creates the topology we know.

6. However this is not known in main stream as Dr Herndon is breaking new ground (excuse the pun) in what he says.

7. Evidence is the isotopes of helium that come form the core as the Thorium fissions.

8. Fluctuations in the earth magnetic field is another Thorium conformation of the geo reactor formation from the reductive early solar system.

9. What are your thoughts...
RoddyAxn

Re: 90Thorium232 the power of the future

Postby Anaru » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:09 am

1. The proposal has a lot of merit and evidence to support it. It just needs to be presented as a viable excuse for governments to further fund and establish accepted peer reviews and in turn generate tax revenue from or some type of moral panic.

2. Hmm.

3. Hmmmm.

4. Hmm.

5. Hmm. Interesting.

6. Reminds me of Rupert Sheldrake.

7. Hmm.

8. That makes sense. It got me thinking about Neutrino shields, so I Googled and found this:

http://inspirehep.net/record/809881/fil ... ?version=1

I only skim read it, however it suggests that Neutrino's change "flavour" after passing through different material, hence the thesis (as the title suggests) postulates that Thorium (amongst others) could be quantified or surveyed with anti-Neutrino's.

Going to be stuck spending the rest of my day wondering what would happen if Neutrino's didn't exist.

9. All of the above.
Anaru

Return to General News Discussion