Please panic carefully (24 Jan, 2022)

Have your say on today's Aardvark Daily column

Re: Please panic carefully (24 Jan, 2022)

Postby phill » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:24 pm

AnTFax wrote: .

yawn
im sure in your world it made sense
( ,,,,,,,, ....... '''''' to too tu two A E I O U use em sparingly there's probably not enough )

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Postby AnTFax » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:30 am

Deleted by poster.
Last edited by AnTFax on Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnTFax

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:49 pm

You will have to excuse Phils, he's a little bit more developmentally challenged than the rest of the distribution curve?

Yes, we have thousands dead and maimed, ongoing reproductive, developmental deformations in children born to vaccinated parents, not to forget all the 'terminations' whilst the government runs adds telling expecting mothers it is safe?

There have been a number of recent autopsy undertaken since the boosters began. Absolutely fascinating clots in all the vital parts, and of course lymphatic infiltration ofall key organs.
Very similar to Rory the Plumber from Dunedin. He was dead before he hit the floor.
These same type of reactions are occurring within every vaccinated person in NZ as I write this.
Call it an immuno transgression, where your body slowly starts attacking itself over a period of time leading to degradation and death.
This happened a little faster in Rory's case, and the pathologist Noelyn Hung was very brave writing up this report. Many more are to follow.

The vaccinated are dying early - and the mortality rate is increasing - and will continue to increase.

Essentially, synthetic mRNA technology is fatally flawed. It should have never been deployed in humans.

So what makes my post different from my previous ones months ago?

Well - your government has mandated this kill shot knowingly. They know what it is going to do. They know people are going to start dying en mass.

But don't forget your booster to save your job ...
GCSBIntercepts

Postby phill » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:28 pm

dammit
looks like my chances of living past 399 have gone down a bit
( ,,,,,,,, ....... '''''' to too tu two A E I O U use em sparingly there's probably not enough )

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:11 pm

phill wrote:dammit
looks like my chances of living past 399 have gone down a bit

If you have taken any of these Pfizer death shots, you are fucked.

Deal with it. Some of us did warn you - and look how you behaved? Terribly.

Next time you are at your GP, get some blood work done to check your immune system. many of you will be surprised to find that you have an 'Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome'.

NZ Blood Services is seeing this now, in the white cell donor fractions.
GCSBIntercepts

Postby phill » Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:28 pm

it's called leukapheresis
if you knew anything about it you would know that

we behaved better than expected when dealing with a tin hat chicken little

phill

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:19 am

I know what it is Philis, and its not what you are claiming?

Your immunity is compromised. Go check - and see if I am wrong.
The vaccine has led to a reduction in you white cell populations, a hallmark of AIDs
GCSBIntercepts

Postby phill » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:48 pm

obviously you dont

and
obviously not
i didn't need to check in a lab
i got a cold .. it didn't progress to lung infections and went away
i had some cuts .. no infection
empirical evidence my system is fine thanks

did you keep that appointment with the psychiatrist or are they still chasing you ?
you should have at least waited till he finished his book

phill

Postby Perry » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:15 pm

The various flip-flops on masks and time before and between 'boosters' does make me wonder how the 'powers that be' could ever credibly proffer any suggestions about the GMO inoculation compound's efficacy, never mind any long-term side effects.

Add the information that o'seas countries are dumping anti-covid personal freedom restrictions at a great rate while comrade commissar Cindy and NZ look on, and there's obviously more to what's going on than we're being told. A lot more.

And that's without considering the blanket indemnities given to Fizzer.

Perry

Postby phill » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:43 pm

2 obvious points there

1/ most countries overseas are at a totally different point in the pandemic .. most are well down the backside of the infection bell .. we are just starting the serious part of the uphill climb

2/ the govt can indemnify all they like
wont hold water with international courts and or private civil law suits or even if they were knowingly duped

just as a note
i also find the wording strange .. gave indemnities to
rather than indemnifies
it's almost like its a report on a document .. not the original document at all
and why would robertson bother signing something like that

phill

PreviousNext

Return to Today's column