Why EVs will wreck the environment (14 Jun, 2021)

Have your say on today's Aardvark Daily column

Re: Why EVs will wreck the environment (14 Jun, 2021)

Postby phill » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:58 pm

GCSBIntercepts wrote:There are recordings of senior politicians deliberately scheming to utilize local councils to disrupt traffic, energy distribution networks, roads, water and waste management.

references required or its just more trump news
( ,,,,,,,, ....... A E I O U use em sparingly theres probably not enough )

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Postby Malcolm » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:55 pm

phill wrote:
GCSBIntercepts wrote:There are recordings of senior politicians deliberately scheming to utilize local councils to disrupt traffic, energy distribution networks, roads, water and waste management.

This is his gimmick. He comes in, makes these claims with nothing to back it up, then moves on.
Malcolm

Postby paulw » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:20 pm

GCSBIntercepts wrote:This hasn't been well thought out has it?

This is what happens when you let these people ruin your society.

There are recordings of senior politicians deliberately scheming to utilize local councils to disrupt traffic, energy distribution networks, roads, water and waste management.

If the general public knew how badly the government was intentionally trying to disrupt NZ culture with race baiting, immigration and social justice they would revolt.

That's why Cindy took all the guns away.
paulw

Postby phill » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:27 pm

Malcolm wrote:
phill wrote:

This is his gimmick. He comes in, makes these claims with nothing to back it up, then moves on.

ohh i have no doubt recordings of that type will exist
trouble is i dont understand russian

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Even If You Are Right

Postby Perry » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:56 pm

GCSBIntercepts wrote:If the general public knew how badly the government was intentionally trying to disrupt NZ culture with race baiting, immigration and social justice they would revolt.

Optimist!

Too Longa A Coucha Loafer She'll Be Wright rules for most of the brain dead populace.
Most of whom will likely vote for the nouveau socio-commies, anyway.

Perry

Postby Kiwiiano » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:30 pm

Re our supposedly limited supply of renewable electricity, the pundits have pointed out that the tidal flow through Cook Strait 4x a day has the generating potential of over 3 Waitaki Schemes. Trying to get Our Glorious Leaders up at Fort Fumble to get cracking is an exercise in pissing into the wind, they don't want to risk having the price drop so low it's not worth metering.
~ Kiwiiano
“I'm not a total idiot. Parts of me are missing!”
Kiwiiano

Postby phill » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:44 pm

Kiwiiano wrote:RTrying to get Our Glorious Leaders up at Fort Fumble to get cracking is an exercise in pissing into the wind, they don't want to risk having the price drop so low it's not worth metering.

i would put it down to silly sindy's one agenda that
investing in the past has more political worth than investing in the future

the perils of voting in an excessively thick political leader

phill

Postby greven » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:05 pm

If the government of the day was smart, they would have used the proceeds from the sell-off of power cos to subsidize rapid expansion of renewable generation capacity.
Unless there is another massive drop in the demand for oil, we are going to be seeing prices rising steadily as the cost of keeping up with demand keeps increasing. The future is electric (be that via battery or hydrogen) & we are not prepared for that.
greven

Postby Perry » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:27 pm

greven wrote:If the government of the day was smart, they would have used the proceeds from the sell-off of power cos to subsidize rapid expansion of renewable generation capacity.
Unless there is another massive drop in the demand for oil, we are going to be seeing prices rising steadily as the cost of keeping up with demand keeps increasing. The future is electric (be that via battery or hydrogen) & we are not prepared for that.

The government? Smart? You jest.

Neither is it in any way prepared for the future.
Perry

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:23 pm

Malcolm wrote:
phill wrote:

Don't worry Malcy.
GCSBIntercepts

PreviousNext

Return to Today's column