SIS accesses CCTV but I do not care (29 Jun, 2021)

Have your say on today's Aardvark Daily column

Re: SIS accesses CCTV but I do not care (29 Jun, 2021)

Postby shadesnz » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:00 pm

Bruce,
If you reached a point in your life where you were sick of the political treatment applied to you, the CCTV matter will be of concern eventually. WHY? You may personally experience the desire to fight back (retaliate) when control measures are strengthened and every aspect of your life is under government control (mostly, intimidation). Would you be successful if the State can watch your every move, knowing where you will be before you get there? Nope. I suspect the SIS and GCSB power is far greater than made out. However, if you happily accept the apparent transition to communist rule in this country, then you really do not care about the CCTV issue. I do care about it - greatly.

I also care for the fact that the most armed country in the world (USA) will be disarmed through a health emergency. All the 300,000,000 plus guns will be sent to melting factories.
shadesnz

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:12 pm

Ahhh I can feel the cognitive dissonance from here.
It is not just the SIS, but lots of other nice little agencies you may not have heard of?
Also private contractors?

You think that you have freedoms? That you have rights? Do you even think you have true and fair elections?
Ever wonder how your politicians are actually chosen?

The Empire is dying.
We are part of this Empire.

The greatest threat to it, is that the sheep wake up.

You will not allow to be told the truth, and you certainly won't be allowed to wake up.
GCSBIntercepts

Postby roygbiv » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:46 pm

aardvark_admin wrote:
goosemoose wrote:I do like your semi-auto sporting firearms one though. I presume you're OK with gang members owning them? For sporting purposes of course.

Ah there's your problem. Do you really think that "banning" semi-automatic firearms from public ownership causes gangs to say "oh no, we must not keep our semi-autos, let's hand them in straight away"?

'fraid I'm with goosemoose on this one, where does it stop, substitute 'semi-auto sporting firearms' for 'large calibre fully automatic machine gun' or SAM, or WMD - where does it stop. And what would reason would the general public say on their licence application form when wanting to buy one. Nope, doesn't hold water somewhere along the track.
roygbiv

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:25 pm

For the next 30 years the Christchurch report is sealed for, all to cover up Ardern's participation handing guns to Team Tarrant to massacre.

You need to think carefully.

Who changed the arms laws allowing Tarrant to purchase his weapons - against better advice?

The arms officer that issued Tarrant his license was instructed to do so. Another officer recently 'suicided'.
Both have name suppression.
Who instructed who to issue the license since the terms were not met to do so?

Where are the logs to the Bruce Rifle Club? Why is Tarrant's name not in the Range Book?
Who invited Tarrant to be a member of that Club (invitation only).

Who were the 3 men with Tarrant checking out refugee centres, Coptic Centres, and mosques around Dunedin? Why was this reported to the CIB by an undercover and ignored?

Why was Tarrant debriefed by a foreign intelligence source for over 30 minutes prior to Christchurch? Where is this report?

Why was Skippy Podesta in NZ on a special mission to discuss an internet attack by a non state player?

Why did Tarrant and Co. change locations to Christchurch?
Why can't you see the videos and manifesto for yourself (specific references in it are interesting).

Why are all the communication between Tarrant, the Prime Ministers Office, Parliamentary services and South Comms now all deleted. You cannot get access to this information.
Why did Parliamentary Services call South Comm about a massacre 3 minutes before the first 111 call?

According to the PM, Ardern's team, read the emails, manifesto (all 114 pages) and sprung into immediate action and called Parliamentary Services, who then calls South Comms. The claim they received these emails only 'minutes before'. Really?

These records no longer exist, except for the PMs narrative.

Meanwhile Tarrant was sitting in his car for 8 minutes, playing music.

I've given you some publically available information, and some which is not.

If you all can't ask for an independent inquiry to Christchurch - then you need to look in the mirror and check your morality dipsticks.
GCSBIntercepts

Postby aardvark_admin » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:54 am

roygbiv wrote:
aardvark_admin wrote:
goosemoose wrote:I do like your semi-auto sporting firearms one though. I presume you're OK with gang members owning them? For sporting purposes of course.

Ah there's your problem. Do you really think that "banning" semi-automatic firearms from public ownership causes gangs to say "oh no, we must not keep our semi-autos, let's hand them in straight away"?

'fraid I'm with goosemoose on this one, where does it stop, substitute 'semi-auto sporting firearms' for 'large calibre fully automatic machine gun' or SAM, or WMD - where does it stop. And what would reason would the general public say on their licence application form when wanting to buy one. Nope, doesn't hold water somewhere along the track.

There is a very significant distinction between a semi-auto sporting rifle and a fully-automatic one (machine gun).

People already have legal access to a WMD that accounts for hundreds of deaths in NZ and tens of thousands of deaths in the USA: the car.

What's more, although we only need cars that can travel at a maximum of 110KPH, we can legally buy cars that will do twice that speed and, as we're told, "speed kills". So why are we restricting firearms on the basis of their capabilities and how dangerous they are but we're not doing the same for the much, much more dangerous motor vehicles we drive?

I hear people say "nobody needs a semi-automatic gun" -- but I could equally (if not more legitimately) say "nobody needs a car that can exceed the posted maximum speed limit by a factor of two or more".

Both cars and guns can (and have been) misused. In fact, terrorists seem to be rapidly recognising that cars are a great weapon for killing multiple victims very quickly, especially since they are so readily available and effective against pedestrians.

As a former firearm owner who had an SKS military-style semi-automatic rifle, I can confirm that it is a lot of *fun* to shoot at targets with such a gun. The ability to fire multiple shots without reloading adds to the challenge of such activities. I can also confirm that when operated within the guidance of the firearms code and relevant laws, it is also a very safe pastime. More people are killed in motorsport than in target shooting.
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:04 pm

So how is everyone's morality dipstick looking this afternoon?

That bad huh?
GCSBIntercepts

Postby cjet » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:45 pm

Extreme speech bill in current form if passed will give $50,000 fine and 3 years in jail

So any person reported to police will immediately get gun licence revoked and weapons confiscated while the trial proceeds

What did he or she or they say

He read the bible and commented on sodam

This was tic tok to social media while four friends were duck hunting in quite wait drinking a few rum and Coke’s

The police now have all four arrested for hate speech

Hypothetically speaking this could become reality

What to do about it

Turn your phones off and take out the battery is it’s not an apple with a poison bite out of it Turing testing.

Sports and hate speech well see less small bore Olympic competitors.

Even pole vaulters may lose their stick.

Shot putters their balls

Cyclist my lose their means of get away too
cjet

Previous

Return to Today's column