Travel bubble lunacy (5 Jul, 2021)

Have your say on today's Aardvark Daily column

Re: Travel bubble lunacy (5 Jul, 2021)

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:25 pm

Sure, open a travel bubble with Australia but ONLY once our vaccination program has run its course and we are protected from the virus. Do not open our doors until then because that could be an act of genocide (IMHO).

I've got some very bad news Bruce about this 'vaccine program'.

It doesn't work. Never has, never will.
Its still only been granted a provisional experimental status by Medsafe. It carries a huge risk of ongoing medical complications, and unknown future health issues.

Bypassing your own immune system with a synthetic RNA construct to produce a toxic viral capsid protein, and doing it with a poor fidelity rate - is the definition of insane.
Furthermore, recent animal studies demonstrate prion like spongiform brain changes in humanised mice models. Yeah. That's because the synthetic spike protein has prion like domains. It accumulates in the spleen, then generates folding in SOD substrate proteins. A little something to look forward to?

As for the RNA filament itself, well, lots of slopping codon binding sites, and open reading frames. Gets worse, endogenous cellular reverse transcriptases build in into the genome of many cells in your body. Ooops. They didn't tell you that - did they?

Pumping out amounts of misfolded proteins for a few months to years should ring alarm bells. Even Cindy said the vaccinated with 'shed' for up to 6 months. Hmmm really?
Now who told Cindy this? :p

And it still doesn't work.
Most ICUs in the USA are full of critical care patients whom have been vaccinated.

Someone intentionally made a very big bad mistake for a dollar. More people are dying from the vaccine than the Rona. There you have it. If you do have the Rona, take Ivermectin. It is even better as a prophylactic than Sputnik V or Sinovax. And its cheap.

Genocide Bruce? You old guys had better wise up - and real quick. The tools of genocide are on hand with the vaccinated, and their interesting spectrum of antibodies. What could possibly go wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2QNnoqc3XU
GCSBIntercepts

Postby greven » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:29 pm

The problem with getting rid of this lot because they value the economy above human life is that can only be achieved via a by-election & National will likely claim power...

National barely puts any effort in pretending they value life over money. At least Labour puts on a good show.
greven

Postby Perry » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:49 pm

joeseph wrote:Every now and then the government comes up with a good idea, this is not one of them.
Perry wrote:Re the current lot of sociopathic-commies, just how many good ideas of theirs can you think of?
joeseph wrote:This lot? let me think.... hmmmmm..... er....... there must be something!
Matariki public holiday? ;)

Could be. Phill's right.

There's an epidemic of stupidity in the drones house.

Has anyone got an idea about how we can dump the lot of them in there?

Perry

Postby Perry » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:29 pm

greven wrote:The problem with getting rid of this lot because they value the economy above human life is that can only be achieved via a by-election & National will likely claim power...
National barely puts any effort in pretending they value life over money. At least Labour puts on a good show.

I think that's called "Charades."
Perry

Postby granada29 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:23 pm

GCSBIntercepts wrote:
Most ICUs in the USA are full of critical care patients whom have been vaccinated.

Someone intentionally made a very big bad mistake for a dollar. More people are dying from the vaccine than the Rona. There you have it. If you do have the Rona, take Ivermectin. It is even better as a prophylactic than Sputnik V or Sinovax. And its cheap.

I agree with Bruce that opening the gates to a bunch of infected Ozzies is a mistake. However, I call "absolute bullshit" on the claims made by @GCSBIntercepts. These statements are a total distortion of the numbers being reported by major hospitals in the US. A search using your favourite search engine will quickly show this and how the numbers are being distorted through bad mathematics and incorrect statistical analysis of the data.

And the jury is still out on the efficacy of Ivermectin, although the initial results do look good for symptomatic relief from Covid-19.

Don't believe every nasty pseudo-scientific claim that you read because it aligns with your ill informed pre-conceptions.
granada29

Postby phill » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:26 pm

granada29 wrote:
Don't believe every nasty pseudo-scientific claim that you read because it aligns with your ill informed pre-conceptions.

i just find it a bit to coincidental that most of his/her facts are strictly in line with what the gru wants the great army of russian bots to disseminate at the time
although its interesting to see that sputnik has now changed to an after use rather than its first promulgated greatest vaccine ever status
( ,,,,,,,, ....... A E I O U use em sparingly theres probably not enough )

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:07 pm

Well who wants to go against the science?

Anybody actually qualified with the right degree?

https://www.longdom.org/open-access/bnt ... 61718.html
GCSBIntercepts

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:09 pm

granada29 wrote:
GCSBIntercepts wrote:

I agree with Bruce that opening the gates to a bunch of infected Ozzies is a mistake. However, I call "absolute bullshit" on the claims made by @GCSBIntercepts. These statements are a total distortion of the numbers being reported by major hospitals in the US. A search using your favourite search engine will quickly show this and how the numbers are being distorted through bad mathematics and incorrect statistical analysis of the data.

And the jury is still out on the efficacy of Ivermectin, although the initial results do look good for symptomatic relief from Covid-19.

Let's address each of your concerns individually shall we?

Which ones are you upset with specifically?

Have you heard of the Vaers website?

Having vaccine regret is not my problem - buyer beware.
GCSBIntercepts

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:29 am

Let's see what our public health colleagues across the ditch have to say about AZ?

At some point you get sick of dealing with the public sheep?

https://gab.com/BeachMilk/posts/106516160950582177
GCSBIntercepts

Postby aardvark_admin » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:40 am

I see that Israel has reported the Pfizer vaccine has shown markedly lower efficacy against the Indian variant of CV19, down to 64% versus 90+ percent on previous variants.

Let's see if it's effective against the delta+ variant. Logic would dictate that each new variant has a chance of being more effective at evading the antibodies created by the vaccine.

We're waging a war against time and we're sitting on our thumbs :-(
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Today's column