Oh no, the vaccine will kill me! (19 Jul, 2021)

Have your say on today's Aardvark Daily column

Re: Oh no, the vaccine will kill me! (19 Jul, 2021)

Postby paulw » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:57 pm

aardvark_admin wrote:
paulw wrote:The Waikato DHB here seems in disarray as to when they might start .

It's the same here... the sent me to the tiny settlement of Mangikino to get my vax. Apparently there was no vaccination facility here in Tokoroa, a town of 15,000 people.

Really? Seriously?

According to this Stuff article Tokoroa early August https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health ... ion-centre
paulw

Postby Malcolm » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:28 am

Perry wrote:
Bruce wrote:Again however, we must acknowledge that this is a vaccine that was produced in an extraordinarily short space of time. Normally these things take many years to properly develop, test and roll out. We did it in little more than a year or so.

That cannot be denied.

Perhaps the silliest part of the vaccination 'thing' is a direct aspect of what you described?

Instead of pontificating that the vaccine is completely safe, why do they not lay of the numbers and say - more or less:

It's not 100% guaranteed, but this is you best chance of surviving the virus.

Because 'the authorities' extol the vaccine as completely safe - when it's not - they just throw fuel on the nutters' fire.

Supposedly, honesty is the best policy.

Which probably explains why the gummint does not lay out the facts and allow people to make their own risk assessment.

The vaccine has been in development far longer than a year. Work started back in 2003, and was on a backburner only in purely academic circles until last year. Also to get FDA approvals you need to go through several phases of trials etc. Normally a company will do the first phase, then analyse the data, send it to the FDA, wait feedback then start to plan phase 2. This is because there is no point moving on to the next phase if it will fail an earlier one. For this vaccine the US government underwrote the risk if the vaccine failed so they were able to run all the phases in parallel. This was Trump's "Operation Warpspeed". The vaccines had just as much testing and analysis as any other on the market. It was done in parallel to allow a greatly condensed timeline.
Malcolm

Postby Perry » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:20 pm

New Zealand Bill of Rights Act 1990
11 Right to refuse to undergo medical treatment
Everyone has the right to refuse to undergo any medical treatment.
Perry

Postby aardvark_admin » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:23 pm

You don't seriously think that the NZ Bill of Rights is anything more than empty rhetoric do you?

The government acknowledges it when it suits them and ignores it when it suits them.

It is nothing more than a "feel good" document designed to induce the public into thinking they have some rights.
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Postby Perry » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:40 pm

I wonder where folic acid in bread and fluoride in water fits in to that picture?

Oh! Of course. Not medication; a dietary supplement - right?
Perry

Postby cjet » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:55 pm

Let’s say 400 million of 8,000 million get vaccine.

And instead of 10,000 complications with the jab

10,000 people spontaneously appears into the world

You would logically and spontaneous say illogical

Now senate hearings has droctor Rand Pall asking a simple question

Dr fouchi did you pay to have gain of fiction

If yes then ….
cjet

Previous

Return to Today's column