You are all going to die (6 Sep, 2021)

Have your say on today's Aardvark Daily column

Re: You are all going to die (6 Sep, 2021)

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:18 pm

Well Philly,

I'm Reasonably well trained and qualified, in this area, unlike yourself.
And when my colleagues and I stand up, ask questions, write letters, find information and discuss information that is important not just our health, but our patients we tend to get struck off, ridiculed and marginalised by ignorant cunts like yourself?

So are you a leader or a follower Phil?

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/451 ... -directive
GCSBIntercepts

Postby phill » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:13 pm

you have never stated exactly what your quals are
neither have i
therefore stating you are qualified and i am not is a complete unknown ( no stranger to most of your posts )

struck off is for med pro's, nurses / nurse aids and the like
not many of which would be qualified highly in the field of research and development .. or in the mindset let alone ability to do such

quoting from conspiracy theory sites gains little to no credibility ... to me it loses you heaps but thats just me

saying my math is wrong .. is also a worry .. esp if you are supposed to be working with mols

and not that it matters .. i lead when required or needed i follow when others are more knowledgeable in the area of concern ... not that i wont check the hell out of them

i rarely make mistakes over facts and when i do i acknowledge and correct them .. diametrically opposed to your mo
( ,,,,,,,, ....... A E I O U use em sparingly theres probably not enough )

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Postby aardvark_admin » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:29 pm

As I've said... we have 4.5 million bodies from the virus... so if the vaccine is *more* dangerous than the virus, where are the greater number of bodies that should have resulted from the vaccinations? Where have they hidden the bodies?

Or does Occam's Razor apply... you can't find the bodies because.... :-)
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Postby phill » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:06 pm

i think they are all hidden here

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-58380867

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:44 am

Bruce, what does my name imply?
We stopped counting at over 153 known vaccine deaths in NZ months ago. Our selection criteria was wide, but encompassed social media, hospitals and third party traffic.

Why would I expose our monitoring techniques which could reveal insiders inside the MOH, Parliament, Pharmac, Medsafe, Customs, MBI, NZ Police and others I'm not naming?
The fact that Open Source intelligence groups are operating in New Zealand - and elsewhere, should give you pause to think that out official communication channels and security agencies are highly compromised.

For example - not in the NZ Media.

https://www.latestnewssouthafrica.com/2 ... ental-jab/

Bruce - you are a monumental arse.

Meanwhile in the UK Parliament.

https://hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/2 ... 6449CA67FA
GCSBIntercepts

Postby aardvark_admin » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:49 am

GCSBIntercepts wrote:Bruce - you are a monumental arse.

I am flattered... such high praise indeed with someone bearing your obvious qualifications in this area. Thank you so much! :lol:
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Postby phill » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:07 pm

im impressed the conspiracy theorists have found a cool name for themselves ... Open Source intelligence group .. the OSIG ... almost sounds like they are sane .. far better than any name i could come with .. mine would probably be something like .. the gobbels guardian group .. quislings quality quaffs .. tokyo roses resolute rangers

im a bit worried numbers over 153 are to hard for them though .. perhaps we should round all their numbers down to 153 as a max .. just to be safe

it would be an interesting experiment into the human psyc to listen in to a few of their meetings
all egging each other on to greater and greater facts

not sure that even they can think that using social media as a data point is going to be very accurate though

phill

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:53 pm

Well, first you had me as a Russian Troll, then a Conspiracy Theorist, then a Russian Spy, then a Whacko?

So which is it? I'm rather partial to being a Russian Spy to be honest? A secret squirrel sent by the FIS to infiltrate your government departments, and spread vaccine bollocks and disinformation amongst weak minded imbeciles in the West? Answering only to requests from Vova?
At least the selection criteria for deep penetration agents is one thing - morals. They don't want anyone that doesn't have morals!

So what does that say about all of you?

Where are your morals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALKS9sloy30
GCSBIntercepts

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:00 pm

phill wrote:
not sure that even they can think that using social media as a data point is going to be very accurate though

Using an Android or iPhone? Using Google Services? How about WhatsApp?

Phil, you are showing you up again! Didn't learn from Snowden?
GCSBIntercepts

Postby phill » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:19 pm

you sound like your guilty of typing while drunk

the only really noticeable thing is my progression of your position and abilities has gone down and down

so forgive me ... when you first started i thought you had some credibility

at present its in the cess pit of wack job conspiracy theorist and incapable of really understanding what you copy and paste from the others in your paddling pool

only worth replying to if bored or the lies are dangerous to others

phill

PreviousNext

Return to Today's column