You are all going to die (6 Sep, 2021)

Have your say on today's Aardvark Daily column

Re: You are all going to die (6 Sep, 2021)

Postby Jimmy » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:54 pm

GCSBIntercepts wrote:Well Philly,

And when my colleagues and I stand up, ask questions, write letters, find information and discuss information that is important not just our health, but our patients we tend to get struck off, ridiculed and marginalised by ignorant [insult removed] like yourself?

Dear God! Please tell me that you aren't actually practicing medicine and having sick people rely on you for "medical" advice. And if you are, please tell me where you practice so I can make sure none of my family ever suffers at the hands of your quackery. You make homeopathy look good - at least they are just peddling expensive distilled water, not doing actual harm.

I have no real hope that you will ever change your views, so I'm responding just in case there is someone else reading who hasn't made up their minds yet.

The CDC are recognised internationally as the experts in this type of thing, and they certainly know how to do proper data analysis. They just completed an analysis of over 600,000 COVID cases. Their conclusion, in a nutshell: fully vaccinated people are about five times less likely to become infected with delta, 10 times less likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 from delta, and 11 times less likely to die from the variant. Link to article summarising the research here: https://arstechnica.com/science/2021/09 ... ly-to-die/

For what it's worth, I do have post-grad qualifications in data analysis (do you have any quals in the area?). Given a choice, I will go with advice from the CDC any day, over that from an unknown internet loon claiming that they have done their own analysis using undisclosed methods, on undisclosed data, from undisclosed sources (other than a random reference to "using an Android or iPhone, using Google Services, how about WhatsApp").

Why would I believe you over the CDC? Plus the COVID mortality rate is 2.08% (219m cases, 4.55m deaths worldwide currently). 5.7 billion vacine doses have been administered. If you are right and the vaccine is more dangerous than COVID then where are the 118m graves from the vaccine - it's kind of hard to hide that many sudden deaths. But not a single government or health agency on the planet seems to have noticed or flagged all these deaths from the newly vaccinated?

Oh, silly me. You no better and none of this is reported because "ZOMG ItS a CoNsPiRaCY", tEh Eeevil KoRpOrAtiOnS aRe TrYiNg To KiLl Us".

It's not that you are a loony that annoys me. There are plenty of harmless loonies and usually I'm content to live and let live. But you are a dangerous loony, and peddling this nonsense could kill people.

But it's pointless to debate with the tin foil hat brigade, so on that note I'm out of this thread.
Jimmy

Postby aardvark_admin » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:56 pm

What Jimmy said!!!! +1
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:28 am

Have a read about Pegasus, if you are an iPhone user.

And whom has iPhones?
GCSBIntercepts

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:40 am

At the moment, the cases of interest, which will be mentioned in this afternoons briefing from the Podium of Tooth are specifically within the gang community.

The next briefing, may contain the PM saying she is lifting the lock down, and will give up on elimination of Delta.
GCSBIntercepts

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:28 pm

There is a man called 'Boris' in Auckland who is very good at cloning phones, amongst other things, to order.

All your phones are belong to us.
GCSBIntercepts

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:58 am

Now factor in the official figures for vaccination rates in the UK during the trial period (you will have to dig for this data, but you will find it)

So either the vaccine isn't as effective for delta as first thought, or there is an anomaly implicating other mechanisms. Go search the figures yourself, and do your own research.

Meanwhile, there are 5 deaths in NZ linked to the vaccine in children. Believe what you will.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/451 ... ef-coroner
GCSBIntercepts

Postby aardvark_admin » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:04 am

Five deaths from how many vaccinations versus how many deaths from how many *infections*.

Crunch the numbers, do the math... laugh at the anti-vaxers.
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:10 am

Antivaxxers?

No, not at all.

Anti unproven experimental synthetic RNA vaccine that is unproven and designated 'provisional status' by Medsafe? If you want to claim it is approved, then prove Medsafes authorisation and safety data? Since it has been finally approved by the FDA< why hasn't Pfizer submitted its safety data? 'Crickets Chirping' - which it is required to do by law?

What's next? Mandating compulsory vaccination? Careful Bruce, this is a slippery path.

Anyone knows the average time for a coroners report is from 18 months to 2 years.
GCSBIntercepts

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:18 am

In the mean time, the rest of you can read up about ADE from

Molecular Mechanism for Antibody-Dependent Enhancement of Coronavirus Entry by Wan et al.,
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31826992/
GCSBIntercepts

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:25 am

And now for our academic readers

Molecular Mechanism for Antibody-Dependent Enhancement of Coronavirus Entry
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41564-020-00789-5

Anyone here published in Nature? Go on, don't be shy! Put your hands up?
GCSBIntercepts

PreviousNext

Return to Today's column