Freedom for me but not for thee? (14 Sep, 2021)

Have your say on today's Aardvark Daily column

Re: Freedom for me but not for thee? (14 Sep, 2021)

Postby Perry » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:46 am

Bruce wrote:-- which seems a little strange because even here in NZ there is but one single case of a death related to the vaccine -- out of more than 4.5 million doses administered --
Hagfish wrote:"your entitled to you're facts, but..."

The problem I see is the figures and who is providing / promulgating them, along with the stats methodology.

There seems to be enough mention in media alternatives to the NZ gummint's disreputable mudstream propagandists indicating that the SARS-COV-2 attributable death rates in many countries were, ahhh, massaged. If so, why? Who by?

It seems to be getting ever-harder to sift the facts from the fiction in so many things.

As for the denigration of the Groundswell protest, wasn't it comrade commissar Cindy who lied about Toymota and electric utes? Is it any wonder then, that when claims are made about being the single source of truth, it becomes a credibility stretch too far for too many?

As for the NZ-related adverse-reaction death numbers, how sure are you (Bruce) of that figure?

Locking down the likes of Greymouth and Timaru were acts of stupid economic vandalism. Much the same for Gisborne and Hawke's Bay where there have been no reported cases since 28 April 2020.
Perry

Postby gbilski » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:11 am

And thinking like that is why the Aussies are now overrun and they are scrambling to get their vaccinations done amongst all of their infections and deaths. "comrade commissar Cindy" was quite clear about why the full lockdown happened and just how quickly the delta variant can spread. I can't say that I am enjoying the extended lockdown in Auckland at all, but what real choice do we have at this stage?
gbilski

Postby phill » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:02 pm

Perry wrote:Locking down the likes of Greymouth and Timaru were acts of stupid economic vandalism. Much the same for Gisborne and Hawke's Bay where there have been no reported cases since 28 April 2020.

im not so sure

unless infection, symptoms test and result all happen on the same day
the lag between those, then add in unknown infections of asymptomatic people, negates that as being a logical or true statement

with 20/20 hindsight we could make some fabulous decisions
( ,,,,,,,, ....... A E I O U use em sparingly theres probably not enough )

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Postby Perry » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:16 pm

gbilski wrote:"comrade commissar Cindy" was quite clear about why the full lockdown happened and just how quickly the delta variant can spread.

Would that be in the same way that she was quite clear that Toymota were making electric utes?

Then there's Israel with the highest vaccination rate-of-population in the world but still struggling and England . . .

The full release is here, but you may struggle to get it in English, instead of Hebrew.

Israel's PM wrote:PM Bennett Appeals to the Public and Details the National Plan to Fight the Delta Wave
The 36th Government
Publish Date: 14.08.2021
If we continue with the policy of lockdowns and economically destructive restrictions, we will simply collapse economically.

Perry

Postby phill » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:32 pm

Perry wrote:
gbilski wrote:"comrade commissar Cindy" was quite clear about why the full lockdown happened and just how quickly the delta variant can spread.

Would that be in the same way that she was quite clear that Toymota were making electric utes?

Israel's PM wrote:PM Bennett Appeals to the Public and Details the National Plan to Fight the Delta Wave
The 36th Government
Publish Date: 14.08.2021
If we continue with the policy of lockdowns and economically destructive restrictions, we will simply collapse economically.

who really gives a fuk as to who makes them or who doesn't
they are available https://insideevs.com/car-lists/electric-trucks/ that's all that matters

im not sure following israels policies ( or indeed anything they do ) is a bright idea
we have little in common ( T F ) and we would be far better off keeping it that way

it does give a small insight as to where your monetary over humanitarian outlook comes from though

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Postby aardvark_admin » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:37 pm

Look, another dickhead who deserves a public lashing or two :-)

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/health/c ... rosecution
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

None So Blind

Postby Perry » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:25 pm

phill wrote:who really gives a fuk as to who makes them or who doesn't
they are available https://insideevs.com/car-lists/electric-trucks/ that's all that matters

I care - that's who. Verifiable accuracy is critical to credibility. Especially comrade commissar Cindy.

Now that I / we know that accuracy is not important to you, I / we will keep that in mind. To paraphrase . . .

It does give me / us an insight as to where your . . . . outlook / values / credulousness come from, though.

NZ Sociopathic-Commie Labour
We lied to the country about 10,000 affordable houses per year
We lied to Aucklanders about no new taxes
We lied to Aucklanders about light rail to the airport
We lied to property investors about the bright-line test
We lied about Toyota making electric utes

But - trust us - we're telling the truth about Covid-19
Honest!

phill wrote:im not sure following Israel's policies ( or indeed anything they do ) is a bright idea
we have little in common ( T F ) and we would be far better off keeping it that way

So Israel is fighting a different virus to NZ?

Or do we just go with vagueness and inaccuracy and say we don't know and don't care?
Perry

Postby phill » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:57 pm

there is quite a difference between stupid no consequence mistakes and deliberate lying
to dwell on such is just being anally fixated
to use it as proof to disagree with the core of an argument .. delusional

to use other lies as proof that something else must also be a lie .. also delusional

the last bit im unable to decipher hence cannot comment on it

phill

Postby Perry » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:40 pm

phill wrote:there is quite a difference between stupid no consequence mistakes and deliberate lying. to dwell on such is just being anally fixated. to use it as proof to disagree with the core of an argument .. delusional

The variable gospel according to St. Phill . . . be-sprinkled with self-delusions aplenty.

phill wrote:to use other lies as proof that something else must also be a lie .. also delusional

Notwithstanding a certain logical fallacy, it's called credibility. Especially in evidence in courtrooms.

It's what happens in the real world, where the rest of us dwell.

Fool me once, shame on you;
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Good luck with the suppositories - you do seem to need 'em. :roll:
Perry

Previous

Return to Today's column