Should we be worried? (11 Nov, 2021)

Have your say on today's Aardvark Daily column

Should we be worried? (11 Nov, 2021)

Postby aardvark_admin » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:01 am

This column is archived at: https://aardvark.co.nz/daily/2021/1111.shtml

Why are the police not held to the same, if not higher, standards as the rest of NZ's population?

Why are they seemingly able to break the laws designed to protect people from their excesses with impunity?

Why can they effectively ignore the rulings of the IPCA, a body set up with the sole purpose of ensuring the good behaviour of the police force?

And why is the government even considering exempting front-line police from the policy that has required nurses, teachers and other government employees to be vaccinated or fired?

Should we be concerned by these stories?
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Re: Should we be worried? (11 Nov, 2021)

Postby phill » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:19 am

you certainly cannot be condemned for considering the police force as a potential threat to new zealanders
given the history of the last few years and the progression to " we will do whatever we wish "
no doubt brought about by the sock puppets that make up the ipca
and the stupidity of the government to give them whatever they want
because " law and order " is the election catch cry so often with numbers being the only metric .. what they do and how they do it are not considered

my eyes must be getting tired as its increasing difficult to distinguish police from those they are supposed to be arresting

if i was to compare them to past cohorts of law enforcement i would have to say they have gone the wrong way as far as honesty, courage, productivity and integrity go
( ,,,,,,,, ....... A E I O U use em sparingly theres probably not enough )

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Postby hagfish » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:29 am

Certainly, the Police catch the occasional crook, but their main job is - has always been - to protect the interests of the rentier class. What use is a guard/attack dog if it's on a short leash, and wearing a muzzle?
hagfish

Postby phill » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:15 am

offhand
it prevents it savaging anyone that looks at its master with anything but adoration and love
its hardly a courageous, trustworthy, well trained and obedient dog .. those days are long gone

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Postby Perry » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:15 pm

The mandate 'thing' and most everything else looks shakier by the day.

Here's a rather 'incriminating' piece from a recent Lancet journal
The ground-breaking findings in Lancet show that fully vaccinated people infected with COVID infect others in their household at the same rate (about 25%) as unvaccinated people (about 23%). The vaccinees had just as much viral load in their upper respiratory tract, making them just as contagious. “Our findings show that vaccination alone is not enough to prevent people from becoming infected with and spreading the delta variant,” said study co-author Ajit Lalvani.

The figures for outside-the-home were a bit better, however.

All that said, plus with the Epsilon variant being close, it all does seem a bit tenuous.

I dislike conspiracy theories, but if the police are to be exempt, while health and eduction workers are not, that would be a bit malodorous, to say the least. Add in exempting the military next, perhaps?
Last edited by Perry on Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Perry

Postby phill » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:00 pm

the military is far more likely to support the people than the government or the police
if
they are informed as to exactly what's going on
it's why most governments use the police and not the armed forces to do the worst acts

phill

Postby Geoffm » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:45 pm

I woudlnt trust the NZ Police to tell me the sky was blue wihtout gogin outside to look. GIven the out and out lies that have come from the Commissar of Police recently, especally regarding firearms and licenced gun owners, I now assuem anything they say is a lie if it suits them. I consider them to be an ally only as long as your aims coincide. Should they diverge, say regarding govenment totalitarian policy and "unlawful acts", then they will turn on you without a second thought.
THis is a 180 degree change that has happened over the last few years.
Geoffm

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:35 pm

So Vaxtards are bleating on about the NZ police not getting vaccinated?

Guess who sees a lot of the vaccine injuries and deaths?

Whilst the Public carry on grazing it's the NZ police and ambulance staff that get to clean up this governments vaccine deaths.
Meanwhile a compliant media and low IQ population (Phil and Bruce, for example) just do exactly what they are told, without question.

After talking to a few colleagues in various fields, none of us are taking it.
Although a DPS member recently had a moment of weakness and now has vaccine regret.

So let's face facts children. The police run, and organise most of the drugs in NZ. They do this for a number of politicians.
They also cover up crap like the Christchurch Call, and bury loose ends to maintain the narrative, and stop people like reporters asking questions.
When you let Team Tarrant fly out of NZ it cuts you a lot of 'Fuck off cunt' to Cindy and Doomfield.
GCSBIntercepts

Postby aardvark_admin » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:04 am

Geoffm wrote:I woudlnt trust the NZ Police to tell me the sky was blue wihtout gogin outside to look. GIven the out and out lies that have come from the Commissar of Police recently, especally regarding firearms and licenced gun owners, I now assuem anything they say is a lie if it suits them.

How convenient is this? https://i.stuff.co.nz/business/12690793 ... al-hunters
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Postby aardvark_admin » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:26 am

And more "unlawful" activity by police that has (yet again) gone unpunished :-(

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/12702424 ... tected-app
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Today's column