Has WW3 begun? (25 Feb, 2022)

Have your say on today's Aardvark Daily column

Re: Has WW3 begun? (25 Feb, 2022)

Postby aardvark_admin » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:31 am

GCSBIntercepts wrote:She has also been referred to as 'Ms Scribble Face' in communications with Moscow. So there we have it.

My goodness... you can tell a lot about the strength of someone's argument by the number of totally irrelevant points they raise... as witnessed above.

Whilst I don't agree with Ms Mahuta's politics and I choose not to have any tatoos on my own body, I fully respect her right to hold her own opinions, follow her own politics and decorate her body in any way she chooses to. That's what *FREEDOM* means you know.
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Postby phill » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:05 pm

sounds a bit far fetched to me

reality would be more like there will be trade problems with russia till poo tin is removed from power

given the mistakes he has made in the last month and the truly forgiving nature of most of his friend's and russian oligarchs
that might be a lot closer to a day than a decade

poo tin hasn't just turned into a murderous, corrupt, moralless, lying piece of shit
he has always been that way
and russia has suffered greatly because of it
( ,,,,,,,, ....... '''''' to too tu two A E I O U use em sparingly there's probably not enough )

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:46 pm

Well Phil, lets assume for the moment that you are in fact right, which almost never happens?

Then you will be aware of the Minsk Accord? Normandy Four?
How about when Lavrov and Co. approached the USA and NATO for security guarantees? What were these guarantees Phil? Exactly? You tell everyone here exactly what they were? Because you know - all about this sort of stuff - right?

And then you can tell us why NATO and the USA refused to give security guarantees for the Russian Federation? Go one - tell us all?

When when one of the most modern cost effective highly nuclearised nations on the planet knocks on your front door - to discuss security guarantees - and you laugh them off?

Come on Phil! Tell everyone here please?
GCSBIntercepts

Postby phill » Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:13 pm

so you think the best way to address that is to invade a sovereign country based on made up lies more obvious than the iraq wmd ones
and bombing maternity hospitals is fine
fuk off
what he is doing is indefensible
nothing excuses it .. nothing ever will
no one ever gets everything they want .. adults dont throw a tanty and toss all the toys out of the sandpit then piss in it
for russia to grow and become part of the international community it needs to remove poo tin asap
no one wants to invade russia
fuk all even want to visit the place
a couple of nicely painted spheres to watch for 10 mins .. then leave .. the interesting stuff is done
( ,,,,,,,, ....... '''''' to too tu two A E I O U use em sparingly there's probably not enough )

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:32 pm

Whilst no war is pleasant, lots of blood, death and hard feelings Phil?

Of course Russia acted. Self defense.
As more information starts to come out, its going to be pretty obvious.

But Riddle me this Phil?

You are only getting one side of the story - what's the other?

You have two eyes to see and two ears to listen, yet still you are blind and deaf?

Put some break away republics on the border of the USA? And then have the Russians fund, put in BSL4 labs, and then fund neoNazi groups on the border of the USA? Then put some nuclear weapons into these separatist regions?

Riddle me the Response of Uncle Sam?
GCSBIntercepts

Postby aardvark_admin » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:21 am

GCSBIntercepts wrote:Of course Russia acted. Self defense.

Yeah, because Ukraine and NATO were bombing the shite out of Russia... right? How did we not hear of this?

As more disinformation starts to come out, its going to be pretty obvious.

There, fixed that for you.
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:53 am

Bruce, at some point you are responsible for your own education?
Informed consent with vaccines, treatments for conditions for example?

You can choose not to question?

Why haven't you heard about NATO bombing the Russians?
Well, the last bunch of NATO troops that tried that were surrounded and liquidated in the Debaltsevo Cauldron.
Then we have the Donetsk Airport drama, with lots of NATO input, and equipment burning.
Then you have US/NATO personnel like Brittany Stuart going awol with consent and joining neo Nazi group Pravdi Sektor killing civilians?

What exactly was a US embassy attache doing killing Russian civilians?
Not to forget all the US army snipers being trained there?

And historically who could forget NATO assisted Georgian forces bombing Russians in South Ossetia and Abkazia?
NATO Humvees were towed through the streets of Moscow as victory prizes.

One really has to wonder about the morals of people whose parents fought against the Nazis, but are actually supporting them in the Ukraine?
You shouldn't be a Nazi supporter Bruce - It's a bad look.
GCSBIntercepts

Postby phill » Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:43 am

" we have no intention of invading any other countries
we did not invade ukraine "
lavrov within the last 72 hours

russia attacked the ukraine
nothing can change that .. no amount of spin can change that

you need to be able to occasionally tell the truth before any dialog is possible
at this point dialog is still not possible

you are trying to justify the unjustifiable
you are trying to defend the indefensible

if you want russia to stay this side of the 19th century .. you need to remove poo tin now ( he is a nazi )

phill

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:24 pm

Well Phil?

Obviously something changed?

I wonder what that could be?

A Ukrainian army group massing outside the Republics?
A break down in communications between NATO/USA and Russia?

What did you expect to happen?

The good news at this point, is when compared to the Gulf War - at this timepoint the Americans had already killed over 45,000 civilians and still hadn't made it to Basra.

The bad news, is that Russia will probably keep half the Ukraine - and de-Nazify it. Or is that good news?
GCSBIntercepts

Postby phill » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:14 pm

you are past talking to
at some point you have to discover what the word truth means
russia will live in the pre 19th century thanks to poo tin .. and fools like you to afraid to see the truth or talk about it

there is no justification for what they did .. there is no justification for what they are doing

at least accept this is all about poo tins ego .. nothing else .. you will then know who to blame

phill

PreviousNext

Return to Today's column