Nobody can win this (28 Apr, 2022)

Have your say on today's Aardvark Daily column

Re: Nobody can win this (28 Apr, 2022)

Postby phill » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:55 pm

so what have they lost so far then ?
200's 300's
vehicles and types ?

have you killed more ukrainian soldiers or have you killed more ukrainian civilians

and what gave you the right to invade a peaceful country in the first place
( ,,,,,,,, ....... '''''' to too tu two A E I O U use em sparingly there's probably not enough )

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Sun May 01, 2022 7:08 pm

What should we do Brucie?

Well - adhere to international law.

Implement the Minsk Agreements perrrhaps?

What is Russia asking for? Well ... the Minsk agreement implemented, de-Nazify the Ukraine and that Kiev become neutral and stay out of the Republics.

Is there anything at all wrong with these demands? Really? Go on - dare you to name one point of order?

Multiple agreements broken.

The wiser of you will recall this is an Imperial Russian Territory and also property of the CCCP. There we have it.

You can all whinny Bleat and Moo - but at the end of the day - like Phile and Bruce - you are supporting Nazis.

And the two US generals and a French general caught in Azovstall.

But lets not think - and start a Pro-Nazi thread on an NZ Forum? Good going guys ...

And yes - this is a winnable conflict. Ukraine is losing - and losing bad. The winner will be EuraAsia... Russia and China.

You guys have enough brain cells to work this one out yourselves? Time to put away you pro American Ideology, and your copies of Mein Kampf - and get with the programme?

Because when the West loses - your children will be learning Mandarin, and not Te Reo.

PS Get your iodide tablets ready for next week. Russia can win a nuclear war. You all just haven't thought hard enough yet.

PSS: The American government has just stolen over $400 billion is gas account assets of gazprom already. Want to start a war? sure you do! Just look at how Syria and Afghanistan turned out.
GCSBIntercepts

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Sun May 01, 2022 7:15 pm

And for those of you throwing around phrases like children which you learnt off social media ... and spreading them all over the website, lets have a little review?

Ukrainian marchers in Kiev chant ‘Jews out’
https://www.timesofisrael.com/ukrainian ... -jews-out/

Das Juden?

You should spend your time wisely studying history, not repeating it.
GCSBIntercepts

Postby phill » Sun May 01, 2022 7:33 pm

https://twitter.com/RoubleDestroyer/sta ... 0638468097

only one set of nazi's around there
putins pedophiles looters and rapists
( ,,,,,,,, ....... '''''' to too tu two A E I O U use em sparingly there's probably not enough )

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Postby phill » Sun May 01, 2022 8:53 pm

https://uaexplainers.com/

simple quick facts to understand russian propaganda

phill

Postby phill » Sun May 01, 2022 9:07 pm

phill

Previous

Return to Today's column