I broke Spark's support centre

Have your say on today's Aardvark Daily column

I broke Spark's support centre

Postby aardvark_admin » Thu May 19, 2022 6:38 am

This column is archived at: https://aardvark.co.nz/daily/2022/0519.shtml

I guess life in a outsourced Spark call centre must be pretty boring and mundane if you find my jokes funny enough to laugh at. Still, it was a fun call and I take my hat off to Arceo who managed to (eventually) regain his composure long enough to give me a weather report from the Philippines capital.

Will the Ukrainian conflict help restore or scuttle our ecosphere?

A "progress tax" in the UK? If they push that through, will we see the same kind of folly here?

And what are you doing with your own crypto fortune? Divesting now before it becomes totally worthless or holding on for the inevitable resurgence?
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Re: I broke Spark's support centre

Postby phill » Thu May 19, 2022 9:54 am

silly sindy taxed offshore online sales a few years ago
all the online sales in nz pay gst as normal '
i guess if any country is going to support the ongoing sales of buggy whips the uk would be fronting that

my crypto holdings have not changed in value at all .. and likely never will .. i just cannot get over the wasting real energy with all the effects that has to make an imaginary thing with no intrinsic value

the ukrainian war has already changed a lot of tec and future tec .. as a proving ground it has been interesting to watch .. as a humanitarian disaster it has been hard to get my head around a government that thinks this sort of action is acceptable
ignoring the inhuman actions the russins did at the end of ww2 as revenge justice has come back to bite humanity as they act in the same way in their invasion war on ukraine .. a low life dog remains a low life dog
( ,,,,,,,, ....... '''''' to too tu two A E I O U use em sparingly there's probably not enough )

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Re: I broke Spark's support centre

Postby paulw » Thu May 19, 2022 4:09 pm

phill wrote:silly sindy taxed offshore online sales a few years ago
i guess if any country is going to support the ongoing sales of buggy whips the uk would be fronting that

You took the words out of my mouth about buggy whips
paulw

Return to Today's column