Mankind under attack (23 Jun, 2022)

Have your say on today's Aardvark Daily column

Mankind under attack (23 Jun, 2022)

Postby aardvark_admin » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:53 am

This column is archived at: https://aardvark.co.nz/daily/2022/0623.shtml

Are we becoming such a blight on the face of the planet that mother nature is pushing back by way of an increasing number of existential viral threats?

I guess if we throw in the number of bacterial infections that are now highly antibiotic resistant then things are getting a little more hostile.

Perhaps we've exceeded a critical population level or the effects of our abuse of the environment has simply reached a tipping point and the planet has decided to take action.

Or maybe I anthropomorphise too much.
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Re: Mankind under attack (23 Jun, 2022)

Postby GSVNoFixedAbode » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:27 am

I know if you get measles as an adult it can remove a lot of the immunities the body has built up over time, effectively resetting the immune system. I've read there have now been concerns raised by UK researchers about some (especially long) Covid cases really screwing with the immune system. Could be a side-effect of Covid will be the re-introduction of a whole plethora of previously controlled nasties.
GSVNoFixedAbode

Postby Perry » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:25 am

I was in London when there was one of the first major polio outbreaks at the public swimming pool at Hampstead Heath, near where I was living. As least the Sabin oral vaccine was a true vaccine. Not like the GMO concoctions used against covid. They couldn't even be called vaccines until the WHO amended the definition.

Rather than mother earth 'sending a signal,' perhaps this is some sort of continuing fear-mongering? Covid-spooking worked OK until people got 'lockdown / mask fatigue.' Monkeypox didn't catch on, so may this polio 'thing' is the next effort?

That item is dated 18 Feb 2022.
Perry

Postby Kiwiiano » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:03 pm

Are we becoming such a blight on the face of the planet that mother nature is pushing back by way of an increasing number of existential viral threats?

Yeah, nahh. ‘Nature’ simply is. It doesn’t push back, although there are always consequences good or bad to everything we do. Too many people in too crowded situations with poor heath and education can facilitate outbreaks of diseases or stupidity.

I guess if we throw in the number of bacterial infections that are now highly antibiotic resistant then things are getting a little more hostile.

Did you see they found a record-breaking ‘large’ bacteria, as big as an eyelash! It has some differences from regular bacteria apart from size but it’s still a single cell organism living in a swamp in Guatemala.

Perhaps we've exceeded a critical population level or the effects of our abuse of the environment has simply reached a tipping point and the planet has decided to take action.

The planet doesn’t care, again it simply is. Be it on our own heads if we stuff it up.

Or maybe I anthropomorphise too much.

Yeah, right! ;-)

Check this….https://youtu.be/5eBT6OSr1TI

(Is quoting on forums done got broke? I had to jump through extra hoops to quote you Admin…??)
~ Kiwiiano
“I've no idea of how to act my age, I’ve never been this old before!”
Kiwiiano

Postby roygbiv » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:44 pm

We are not saving the planet by reducing the carbon emissions, as sure a the sun rises the planet will be here in 200 years, but will mankind. Mother nature will change and correct what is wrong and not factor in man's presence. All we do is contribute and accelerate the change. In fact to quote Agent Smith from the Matrix

"I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to another area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure. "

;)
roygbiv

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:04 pm

Well surprise surprise

Don't take the intra muscular vaccine - it doesn't really work - as it induces only IgE immunity.

Polio is spread by the faecal oral route - so back to live vaccine oral drops -and give yourself muscosal IgA immunity - real immunity.
GCSBIntercepts

Postby Perry » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:26 pm

Humans breathe out carbon dioxide, so the solution is really simple.

All adherents to the scamster climate change cartel can lead the way by example - do their bit - put their activism where their lungs, nostrils and mouths are - by ceasing to breathe out. Breathing in however, will still be allowed. But farting* will not be permitted.

* Around three quarters by volume of the average human fart is, in descending order: carbon dioxide, hydrogen and methane. But only approx. one third of humans have methane-generating intestinal flora.
Perry

Postby phill » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:07 pm

so your saying we should all drive v12s and be happy with our coal boilers
( ,,,,,,,, ....... '''''' to too tu two A E I O U use em sparingly there's probably not enough )

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Return to Today's column