Crowdfunding or gambling? (23 Jun, 2014)

Have your say on today's Aardvark Daily column

Re: Crowdfunding or gambling? (23 Jun, 2014)

Postby aardvark_admin » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:52 am

Kiwiiano wrote:Leave out mention of the vindictiveness of CAA et al, just focus on the worthwhile aspects of your project.

Of course :-)

Mind you, I'm still gobsmacked at CAA's bias and lack of objectivity when enforcing its regulations and its demonstrably poor attitude to perserving or enhancing the safety of NZ's airspace. But I guess, when you're sucking off the public tit and you're a part of the old-boys' club, you can do no wrong and are free to engage in whatever senseless actions (or lack thereof) you fell like.
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Postby mad mike » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:22 am

why not try the general public's approval and funding for a project and turn it into a resounding sucess with 97 members of this site there could be say $500 of funding there then the wider rc comunity there could be a few thousand more plus the wider picture of local jobs etc etc

after all don't politicians survive on a similar principal
the square peg WILL fit in the roumd hole
mad mike

Postby Vdog » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:16 pm

Go for it Bruce - I'm sure there's a few just here on Aardvark who'd contribute, and plenty more who follow xjet who would as well. Also realise that once you go down this route, you have some (hundreds?) of people who will have a vested interest in making sure this CAA bull**** gets sorted out. At the moment, however right you are, you're one voice - this could change that equation.
Vdog

Previous

Return to Today's column