wot a delusional dumass

Discussions about anything in the news

wot a delusional dumass

Postby phill » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:56 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/putin-russia-cou ... 00055.html

does vlad the tall not remember ww1 started on account of some almost nameless pseudo royal
of some minor signatory to a convenience pact getting wasted by an even lesser known individual belonging to an
equally minor signatory to an offshoot of another pact
and poot the potty thinks he can take out a major military asset of a major world power ( yehh they still are )
who are prime signatories to more pacts than poots has oligarch friends .. with no repercussion .. wot a delusional dumass
...... alzheimer's or what
( ,,,,,,,, ....... A E I O U use em sparingly theres probably not enough )

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Re: wot a delusional dumass

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:45 pm

Wow!!
Compelling!
We all know about the Donbass and Crimea. We all know the death and destruction, the lies and the propaganda.
Millions displaced and killed for being ethnic Russian. Nazi death battalions like Azov slaughtering 100,000s innocent civilians. Occurring in Europe today. Perish the thought!

So if you don't like Putin finally defending Russia, and the Russian people, you must be some sort of Nazi? Eh Phil?
Because 27+ million Russians/Soviets died in the Great Patriotic War so you could breath the sweet air of Freedom!

Who funded the Donbass? Who paid for this little genocide and mayhem?

If the UK gets turned into a deadly pock marked nuclear wasteland for eternity - Putin can do it.

And he would be right to do so.
GCSBIntercepts

Postby phill » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:36 pm

promoting and trying to justify the use of nuclear weaponry

your an inhumane fool of the highest proportions .. there is no excuse for there use .. not ever

27 in ww2 aka ww1 part 2 ( pulled out of ww1 .. the one they escalated to a global conflict )
80 odd million in the stalin purges and economic / agricultural mistakes .. russia's biggest enemy and has been for a very long time is
their own leaders

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:08 pm

Is English your second language?
And do you travel to Russian regularly?
GCSBIntercepts

Postby phill » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:35 pm

don't let the door hit your rearguard action on the way out

phill

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:24 pm

Oh it is - well done in mastering English ....

Self defense through the use of nuclear weapons is every nations right. Deal with it.
And which countries have used nuclear technologies in an offensive capability?

Ummm - you can answer that - if you can?

Why do hundreds of NZDF personnel have huge quantities of depleted uranium in their urine? How did that get there? Oh yes ... killing the locals in Afghanistan.
Pity the locals in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria et al., but then what was NZ doing there without declaring war first?

War crimes.

Yes, the Russians and the Chinese have the largest stockpiles of some of the most nasty nuclear weapons on the planet.

Sort of a pity Iraq, Syria nor Afghanistan had them? Sort of would have stopped that little genocide - eh Phil?
GCSBIntercepts

Postby phill » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:37 pm

GCSBIntercepts wrote:Oh it is - well done in mastering English ....

Self defense through the use of nuclear weapons is every nations right. Deal with it.

i have never considered myself as having mastered english .. i find the written word tedious at best unless im reading it

you were advocating the use of nuclear weapons as a first strike initiative for a minor at best slur on a russian territorial invasion of a sovereign country
so im guessing you master written english well but are somewhat lacking in comprehension
having a stockpile big enough to destroy the planet many times over cannot in any logical interpretation be considered " for self defence purposes "
as for the rest of the statement ... err .. no .. it's not

phill

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:54 pm

Where have I advocated first strike? Although it has been recently removed from the State Duma legislature banning it - so thank for reminding me.
Perimeter is actually in charge - so if the Russians trust their systems to the Perimeter system - the machines might get lucky?

Stick a little dinky destroyer in harms way and someone might find out? Only Nazis fund the Ukraine kill teams, and only Nazis put warships in Russian Territorial waters.

If you want to be a Nazi Phil, and support Nazi activities, then you will be treated like one.
GCSBIntercepts

Postby phill » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:22 pm

nazi's as a movement collapsed at the end of ww2
some white supremist groups claim to follow some of their doctrines .. they dont .. but hey claims are easy to make
anything blanketed as " nazi " nowadays is just pure white supremacist / skin heads ( anti non white, anti non christian, anti homosexual )
plenty of those around and heaps in russia

not to spoil your party .. but .. calling me a nazi means .. absolutely .. nothing to me .. no effect at all .. i find it mildly amusing and the people that visit my place would laugh at it

phill

Return to General News Discussion