I should be very angry

Discussions about anything in the news

I should be very angry

Postby aardvark_admin » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:28 pm

I should be outraged by this story... but instead I feel sorry for people who have opted to play the race card rather than address the real health problems that challenge them:

https://i.stuff.co.nz/pou-tiaki/3004976 ... ne-rollout

This guy seems upset that old white people (65+) got vaccinated ahead of Maori aged under 65. He believes that because Maori aged 50-64 had the same risk profile as the over-65 whities and therefore should have been vaccinated at the same time.

He's also bitching young (tamariki) Maori should be given top priority in the next vaccine roll out, presumably at the expense of other races.

Perhaps there is some truth to what he says when he points out that Maori are more likely to suffer the worst effects of CV19 but from what I've been able to find out, it's not because of the colour of their skin or their ethnic origins.

If Dr Rawiri Taonui is upset by the fact that Maori haven't been given racial privilege in the CV19 vaccination programme and are therefore more likely to appear in the hospitalisation statistics then perhaps he should be speaking to Maori, not those who I'm sure he believes are exercising their "white privilege".

Perhaps Dr Taonui's time would be better spent inviting Maori to drop the habbits and practices that predispose them to the co-morbidities that complicate a CV19 infection. Type II diabetes is perhaps one of the biggest of these and it is 100 percent preventable, by simply enjoying a healthy level of kilojoules rather than an excess -- and by engaging in a reasonable amount of exercise, such as walking or even gardening if you're a bit older.

The fact that Maori are grossly over-represented in the smoking stats is also something that Dr Taonui would be better addressing, rather than blaming Maori's problems on the fact that our response to the pandemic has not been racist enough for him.

I have to believe that he honestly didn't notice these things because to think, for even a moment, that he really wants a New Zealand which makes its policies based on race and skin colour would be too much to contemplate.
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Re: I should be very angry

Postby phill » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:57 pm

booster / first / second shots here today at local hall ( 1000-1400 )
organised and run by maori health providers ( all but one of the staff were obviously maori .. the only one not may have been .. it's hard to tell nowadays )
i dont recall seeing any obvious maori in the early bird lineup
perhaps later when they got up .. but i was gone by then
( ,,,,,,,, ....... '''''' to too tu two A E I O U use em sparingly there's probably not enough )

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Postby Perry » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:40 pm

Who's got any update on covid-related (or allegedly so) hospitalisations?

The figures I'm seeing say that over 3/4 of contemporary covid hospitalisations are folks who have been fully vaccinated. Some even 'boosted.'

Given the mad red queen's (sole source of untruth) all-consuming passion for dis-information, I've seen no figures telling us how many of the alleged covid-related deaths or ICU incarcerations are fully vaccinated.

Anyone know?
Perry

Postby aardvark_admin » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:48 pm

It stands to reason, in a country with massively high vaccination rates, that the majority of those in hospital are vaccinated.

Vaccination significantly reduces (but does not eliminate) the risk of hospitalisation.

If 9 out of 10 people are vaccinated and if the vaccine reduces your chances of hospitalisation by 50% then the math says that somewhere between forty and fifty percent of hospitalisations would have been vaccinated.

It's worth noting that almost all the deaths are from the 70+ age group and chances are that the rates of vaccination in that group is *much* higher than the general population -- but their age still makes them very susceptible to covid.
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Postby Perry » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:01 pm

Why is the NZ prostitute media not giving us all a proper demographic breakdown of the figures?

OK. Sorry. I already know the answer to that! There's $55M worth of reasons why not.

Why are we left to suppose or use hypotheses like "stands to reason" when the actual numbers must surely be available?
Perry

Postby aardvark_admin » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:08 am

As Bloomfield would say "I don't have those numbers but I can get them for you"... whereupon he never does.
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Postby Malcolm » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:10 am

All that is published on the MoH Covid website. Stats NZ also has further detailed data available via an API if you request it.
Stuff has some graphs based on that data here https://interactives.stuff.co.nz/2020/0 ... ata-cases/
Malcolm

Postby Perry » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:27 pm

Malcolm wrote:All that is published on the MoH Covid website. Stats NZ also has further detailed data available via an API if you request it.
Stuff has some graphs based on that data here https://interactives.stuff.co.nz/2020/0 ... ata-cases/

I don't trust WHO, but, were it possible, I trust the NZ prostitute media even less.

WHO wrote:In New Zealand, from 3 January 2020 to 31 March 2022, there have been 657,723 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 299 deaths, reported to WHO. As of 17 March 2022, a total of 10,861,103 vaccine doses have been administered.

https://covid19.who.int/region/wpro/country/nz

While the Israel experience has been often mis-quoted, the gist of it was confirmed: a high proportion of hospitalisations were fully vaccinated.

Prof. Jacob Giris wrote:“The profile of the disease has changed and it mainly harms people at risk, with background illnesses,” he said, referring to the Omicron wave.

So it seems to confirm that people who already have health problems - diabetes, obesity, asthma, high blood pressure, emphysema, etc., are the ones at most risk.

Just why WHO has a death figure so at variance with the official BS from the NZ gummint and prostitute media escapes me. (But doesn't surprise me.)
Perry

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:19 pm

Waiting for the vaccine researchers to show more disturbing trends, whilst the foolish feel compelled to get vaccinated with an experimental sRNA gene which ends up as DNA in your cells nucleus - forever.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... izer-shot/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... dies-at-61

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... accine_Jab

There are literally hundreds of these cases piling up.

13 cases in France in 2 weeks within 15 days of vaccination

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/xypJsHK1bkZs
GCSBIntercepts

Postby Perry » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:38 pm

The surprising and sudden number of resignations from senior health-related positions is a concern.

Do they know something the rest of us don't?

Or is the coming maorification of the NZ health services under comrade commissar Cindy and charwoman Mao Hoota a change they don't want any part of?

The evidence does make is seem that the gummint is the sole source of untruths, is wholly untruthful and tells nothing like the truth.

Reproduced with permission.
Perry

Next

Return to General News Discussion