I should be very angry

Discussions about anything in the news

Re: I should be very angry

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:46 pm

Rats fleeing the ship.

We have way over 3000 deaths already, and hundreds of thousands of cardiac conditions.

The government continues to lie. The Medical Council removes registrations for pointing out the truth.

So, say you are a Dr (MBChB) - do you protect your patients - or your job. Now you know. It's the money silly.

Ironically MPI has certain rules about Genetically Modified Organisms.

For example, if I pulled a cryo-vial of Pfizer tonight, thawed it, and place a small drop in a cell culture flask, I will have expressed a gene, inside these cells.
I need to apply technically for permission to do this under the GMO laws of the land.

But you can vaccinate your kids with this? Tui!
GCSBIntercepts

Postby Perry » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:53 pm

If the item linked to is true and correct, a few people should be worried.
Vaccinated NZrs Have Up To SIX Times the Infection Rate of Unvaccinated, NZ Government Data Show
Perry

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:20 pm

Of course it is correct!

Remember a few months ago a poster on here was warning all 'Ye Olde Farts' not to vaccinate themselves or their children without doing due diligence?

I'm sure Phil and Bruce do?

You know - like ask your GP about informed consent? Yeah nah ... that's a conspiracy theory!

Well, all Ye Olde Farts. If you are not worried about yourselves - obviously - you should be worried about the reproductive, neurological and genetic health of your children?

Yeah nah - Tui!

You ain't seen nothing yet! This party is just getting started!
GCSBIntercepts

Previous

Return to General News Discussion