Lord save us!

Discussions about anything in the news

Lord save us!

Postby aardvark_admin » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:21 am

A US police officer shot a 15-year-old female as a last resort when that female attempted to stab others with a large knife.

From all the evidence (including video footage and eye-witness reports) to hand, it seems as if this was a justified shooting and that if the officer had not pulled the trigger, one or more others could have been stabbed, probably fatally.

However... the professional victims and their supporters are out in force and in the absence of any defense against the shooting they've come up with another twist. Apparently they're complaining that the Mayor of the city in which this happened is a bad man because he called the 15-year-old female a "young woman" and that is (get ready for the new victim-buzzword of the week) a case of "adultification bias".

Cry me a river! Are they scraping the bottom of the "we're victims of something" barrel or what?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/ohio-m ... 3NUURCBZY/
aardvark_admin
Site Admin

Re: Lord save us!

Postby GCSBIntercepts » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:36 pm

GCSBIntercepts

Re: Lord save us!

Postby phill » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:40 pm

never underestimate the determination of a professional victim looking for their next windmill
( ,,,,,,,, ....... A E I O U use em sparingly theres probably not enough )

i might live and eat in a sewer .. but hey look how many of these shiny things i have got
phill

Return to General News Discussion